Native English Document Proofreading or Editing [open]

I am a native English speaker with a Bachelor of Science. Please contact me with the length of document, and the timeline needed for your project (targeting a 1-week turnaround, but we can discuss pricing and timing changes if the timeline is urgent).

I will proofread your document (entails looking only for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization errors).

Alternately, I can edit your document (not only proofreading the document but also making the necessary alterations to improve sentence structure, clarity, organization, style, and formatting consistency).

A great option for:

• Résumés and cover letters
  • College application essays
  • Research papers
  • Business documents and marketing materials
  • Books and manuscripts
  • Theses
  • Dissertations

If you have a large document, or special requirements, please contact me so we can work out an appropriate price (including perhaps a “bulk discount” for larger documents).

Current prices for one-week typical turnaround are:

• Proofreading Only: 0.04ℝ/word
  • Proofreading and Editing: 0.09ℝ/word

These prices are subject to change, but I will do my best to offer an appropriate price at all times! The listed price includes two free rewrites (i.e. once I say I’m done editing, you can come back with requested changes twice). For edits beyond these two, we can discuss appropriate pricing.

Thanks, and I look forward to working with you!

Hello! I would love to get a doc with 1608 words reviewed. I’ll send it over message!

Sounds good. To be clear, are you looking for proofreading only, or editing as well?

Editing please! I sent you an email with the doc.

Tina,
The document should be all set to go. Please let me know if you need any revisions (up to two revision cycles without charge).

Let me know if there are other items you’d like proofread or edited.

Best regards,
Steve

Since we don’t have an official review system yet, I’ll just leave this here:

Steve was a fantastic editor. He was timely and a clear communicator. He also gave us more to think about beyond grammatical errors. Highly recommend this service!

Thank you for the kind words, Tina! Please let me know if there’s further documents you’d like worked on! :grinning: